Swift Record is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. More information about Swift Record can be found here
. More data about the app Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Usually the Swift Record program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SwiftRecordUninstall.exe is the Swift Record's primary executable file and it occupies around 242.16 KB (247968 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record is composed of the following executables which take 242.16 KB (247968
bytes) on disk:
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.25.122426
only. You can find below a few links to other Swift Record releases:
...click to view all...
Swift Record has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Swift Record:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Swift Record when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Swift Record
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\cc936201ac6745eeaf8f.dll
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\cc936201ac6745eeaf8f64.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\InstallLocation
Swift Record is an application released by the software company Swift Record. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Swift Record in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Swift Record supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:59:02.470