Swift Record is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. You can read more on Swift Record or check for application updates here
. Please open http://theswiftrecord.com/support
if you want to read more on Swift Record on Swift Record's web page. Usually the Swift Record program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record is composed of the following executables which take 2.19 MB (2295728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (404.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.04.09.112257
only. For more Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program marketed by Swift Record. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record program will be found automatically. After you select Swift Record in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Swift Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:34:55.647