Swiff Player 1.0
Swiff Player 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Swiff Player 1.0 from your PCGlobFX Technologies
. Further information on GlobFX Technologies can be found here
. You can get more details on Swiff Player 1.0 at http://www.globfx.com/
. Swiff Player 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobFX Technologies\Swiff Player folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Swiff Player 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobFX Technologies\Swiff Player\unins000.exe. SWFPlayer.exe is the Swiff Player 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 652.00 KB (667648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Swiff Player 1.0. They occupy 723.04 KB (740396
bytes) on disk.
- SWFPlayer.exe (652.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to Swiff Player 1.0 version 1.0
Swiff Player 1.0 is an application marketed by GlobFX Technologies. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Swiff Player 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Swiff Player 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Swiff Player 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swiff Player 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Swiff Player 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Swiff Player 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Swiff Player 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swiff Player 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.globfx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobFX Technologies\Swiff Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swiff Player 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Swiff Player 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Swiff Player 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swiff Player 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swiff Player 1.0 by GlobFX Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Swiff Player 1.0 by GlobFX Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swiff Player 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 14:00:58.803