Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro
Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro from your systemGlobFX Technologies
. Check out here
for more info on GlobFX Technologies. Please follow http://www.globfx.com/
if you want to read more on Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro on GlobFX Technologies's page. Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobFX\Swiff Chart 3 Pro directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobFX\Swiff Chart 3 Pro\unins000.exe. SwiffChart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.16 MB (5407312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro. They occupy an average of 5.84 MB (6122565
bytes) on disk.
- SwiffChart.exe (5.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro.
Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro is an application by GlobFX Technologies. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro program will be found very quickly. After you click Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.globfx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobFX\Swiff Chart 3 Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro.
8. After uninstalling Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro by GlobFX Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro by GlobFX Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Swiff Chart 3.5 Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:13:32.470