Swi5t Encrypt 1.6
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 from your computerdi55erent.com
. More information on di55erent.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 can be seen at http://swi5t.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swi5tEncrypt directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Swi5t Encrypt 1.6's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Swi5tEncrypt\unins000.exe". Swi5tEncrypt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 328.23 KB (336112 bytes) on disk.
Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.44 MB (1512936
bytes) on disk:
- Swi5tEncrypt.exe (328.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 version 1.6
Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 is a program by the software company di55erent.com. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swi5t Encrypt 1.6". The Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Swi5t Encrypt 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swi5t Encrypt 1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://swi5t.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Swi5tEncrypt\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swi5t Encrypt 1.6.
8. After removing Swi5t Encrypt 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 by di55erent.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 by di55erent.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Swi5t Encrypt 1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 09:48:33.423