A guide to uninstall SweetPCFix from your computer
This web page is about SweetPCFix for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by SweetPacks
. Open here
where you can find out more on SweetPacks. Detailed information about SweetPCFix can be seen at http://sweetpcfix.sweetpacks.com/
. SweetPCFix is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SweetPCFix folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\SweetPCFix\unins000.exe" /silent is the full command line if you want to uninstall SweetPCFix. SweetPCFix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.87 MB (9298224 bytes) on disk.
SweetPCFix is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.11 MB (10600848
bytes) on disk:
- CleanSchedule.exe (110.80 KB)
- SweetPCFix.exe (8.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove SweetPCFix from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall SweetPCFix:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SweetPCFix:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Sweetpacks\SweetPCFix\Partial Backups\00000001.rmx
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Sweetpacks\SweetPCFix\Partial Backups\00000001.rxb
How to delete SweetPCFix from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SweetPCFix is a program offered by SweetPacks. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove SweetPCFix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SweetPCFix or simply click the Search feature and type in "SweetPCFix". The SweetPCFix app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SweetPCFix in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SweetPCFix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SweetPCFix:
- The web site of the program is: http://sweetpcfix.sweetpacks.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SweetPCFix\unins000.exe" /silent
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SweetPCFix.
8. After removing SweetPCFix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SweetPCFix that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SweetPCFix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed SweetPCFix:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SweetPCFix by SweetPacks from your PC, we are not saying that SweetPCFix by SweetPacks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SweetPCFix in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:39:32.653