You can find below details on how to remove Sweet'n'Roll for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sweet'n'Roll from your PCGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. More details about the application Sweet'n'Roll can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Sweet'n'Roll is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Sweet'n'Roll directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Sweet'n'Roll is C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Sweet'n'Roll\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Sweet'n'Roll's main file takes about 4.63 MB (4853248 bytes) and is called game.exe.
Sweet'n'Roll installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.31 MB (5572769
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (4.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current page applies to Sweet'n'Roll version 1.0
Sweet'n'Roll is a program released by the software company GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Sweet'n'Roll is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sweet'n'Roll with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sweet'n'Roll or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sweet'n'Roll". If it is installed on your PC the Sweet'n'Roll app will be found automatically. When you select Sweet'n'Roll in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sweet'n'Roll, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sweet'n'Roll:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Sweet'n'Roll\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sweet'n'Roll.
8. After uninstalling Sweet'n'Roll, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sweet'n'Roll which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sweet'n'Roll with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sweet'n'Roll by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Sweet'n'Roll by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sweet'n'Roll in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 04:40:14.763