Sweet Wild West
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sweet Wild West for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sweet Wild West from your systemRVL Games
. Further information on RVL Games can be found here
. You can get more details on Sweet Wild West at http://smallgames.ws
. Usually the Sweet Wild West program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RVL Games\Sweet Wild West directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Sweet Wild West is C:\Program Files (x86)\RVL Games\Sweet Wild West\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Sweet.exe and its approximative size is 16.91 MB (17730560 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Sweet Wild West. They take 17.24 MB (18072762
bytes) on disk.
- Sweet.exe (16.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (334.18 KB)
The current page applies to Sweet Wild West version 1.0
Sweet Wild West is a program released by the software company RVL Games. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Sweet Wild West is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sweet Wild West with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sweet Wild West or simply click the Search field and type in "Sweet Wild West". If it exists on your system the Sweet Wild West application will be found automatically. When you select Sweet Wild West in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sweet Wild West, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sweet Wild West:
- The web site of the application is: http://smallgames.ws
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVL Games\Sweet Wild West\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sweet Wild West.
8. After uninstalling Sweet Wild West, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sweet Wild West which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sweet Wild West using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sweet Wild West by RVL Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Sweet Wild West by RVL Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sweet Wild West supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:20:01.990