This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Svyaznoy Modem for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Svyaznoy Modem from your PCTCT Mobile Limited
. You can find out more on TCT Mobile Limited or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Svyaznoy Modem folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Svyaznoy Modem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Svyaznoy Modem\uninst\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Svyaznoy Modem's main file takes about 163.66 KB (167592 bytes) and is called Maincontroller.exe.
Svyaznoy Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.02 MB (4219016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApplicationController.exe (564.16 KB)
- curl.exe (226.66 KB)
- DeviceService.exe (411.16 KB)
- Maincontroller.exe (163.66 KB)
- OnlineUpdate.exe (182.66 KB)
- SaveUserData.exe (111.16 KB)
- Install.exe (60.16 KB)
- install32.exe (87.66 KB)
- install64.exe (99.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.16 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (89.66 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (101.66 KB)
- eject_cd.exe (532.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
Svyaznoy Modem is an application by TCT Mobile Limited. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Svyaznoy Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Svyaznoy Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Svyaznoy Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "Svyaznoy Modem". The Svyaznoy Modem app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Svyaznoy Modem in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Svyaznoy Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Svyaznoy Modem.
8. After removing Svyaznoy Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Svyaznoy Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Svyaznoy Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Svyaznoy Modem by TCT Mobile Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Svyaznoy Modem by TCT Mobile Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Svyaznoy Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 22:55:00.460