Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3
This web page is about Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 from your PCSuunto Oy
. Go over here
for more info on Suunto Oy. More data about the software Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 can be seen at http://www.suunto.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Suunto\Suunto Dive Manager 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 is C:\Program Files\Suunto\Suunto Dive Manager 2\unins000.exe. DM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.98 MB (8368640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3. They take 8.05 MB (8445924
bytes) on disk.
- DM.exe (7.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.47 KB)
The current web page applies to Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 version 2.1.3
Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 is an application released by the software company Suunto Oy. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3". The Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.suunto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Suunto\Suunto Dive Manager 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3.
8. After removing Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 by Suunto Oy from your computer, nor are we saying that Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 by Suunto Oy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Suunto Dive Manager 2.1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 09:30:44.120