This web page is about Suryl Guardian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Suryl Guardian from your PCSuryl.com
. More information on Suryl.com can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Suryl Guardian at http://www.suryl.com
. Suryl Guardian is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Suryl folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Suryl Guardian is C:\Program Files\Suryl\UninstallOpen.exe. Suryl_Open.exe is the Suryl Guardian's primary executable file and it occupies circa 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Suryl Guardian. They occupy about 12.96 MB (13592093
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Setup.exe (12.45 MB)
- sgcmdapp.exe (51.00 KB)
- Suryl.exe (95.50 KB)
- Suryl_Open.exe (172.00 KB)
- Suryl_Rebooter.exe (145.00 KB)
- UninstallOpen.exe (62.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.0691
of Suryl Guardian.
Suryl Guardian is an application released by the software company Suryl.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Suryl Guardian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Suryl Guardian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Suryl Guardian or simply activate the Search field and type in "Suryl Guardian". If it exists on your system the Suryl Guardian app will be found automatically. After you select Suryl Guardian in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Suryl Guardian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Suryl Guardian:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.suryl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Suryl\UninstallOpen.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Suryl Guardian.
8. After removing Suryl Guardian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Suryl Guardian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Suryl Guardian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Suryl Guardian by Suryl.com from your computer, we are not saying that Suryl Guardian by Suryl.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Suryl Guardian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 19:14:38.037