This page is about Surviving Mars for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Surviving Mars from your computerHaemimont Games
. Further information on Haemimont Games can be seen here
. Click on http://store.steampowered.com/app/464920
to get more data about Surviving Mars on Haemimont Games's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surviving Mars directory (same installation drive as Windows). Surviving Mars's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surviving Mars\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named MarsSteam.exe and occupies 9.54 MB (9999288 bytes).
Surviving Mars is composed of the following executables which take 46.01 MB (48246765
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Ged.exe (8.34 MB)
- MarsSteam.exe (9.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- ddstrunc.exe (10.00 KB)
- hgimgcvt.exe (191.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (522.00 KB)
- AssetsProcessor.exe (13.04 MB)
- hgnvcompress.exe (189.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.48 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- VCRedist-2012-x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Surviving Mars. You can find below info on other versions of Surviving Mars:
Surviving Mars is an application marketed by the software company Haemimont Games. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Surviving Mars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Surviving Mars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Surviving Mars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Surviving Mars". If it exists on your system the Surviving Mars application will be found automatically. When you click Surviving Mars in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Surviving Mars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Surviving Mars:
- The web site of the application is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/464920
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Surviving Mars\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Surviving Mars.
8. After removing Surviving Mars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Surviving Mars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Surviving Mars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surviving Mars by Haemimont Games from your computer, we are not saying that Surviving Mars by Haemimont Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Surviving Mars in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 02:09:24.010