Survive the wild version 0.95.0
Survive the wild version 0.95.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Survive the wild version 0.95.0 from your PCSam Tupy productions
. More information on Sam Tupy productions can be seen here
. Survive the wild version 0.95.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sam Tupy\Survive the Wild folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Survive the wild version 0.95.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sam Tupy\Survive the Wild\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 705.66 KB (722597 bytes).
Survive the wild version 0.95.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.12 MB (4318885
bytes) on disk:
- oggenc2.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.95.0
of Survive the wild version 0.95.0.
Survive the wild version 0.95.0 is a program released by the software company Sam Tupy productions. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Survive the wild version 0.95.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Survive the wild version 0.95.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Survive the wild version 0.95.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Survive the wild version 0.95.0". If it is installed on your PC the Survive the wild version 0.95.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Survive the wild version 0.95.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Survive the wild version 0.95.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Survive the wild version 0.95.0.
8. After removing Survive the wild version 0.95.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Survive the wild version 0.95.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Survive the wild version 0.95.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Survive the wild version 0.95.0 by Sam Tupy productions from your computer, nor are we saying that Survive the wild version 0.95.0 by Sam Tupy productions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Survive the wild version 0.95.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:13:00.360