Surveillance_client version 1.1.62
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 from your systemDvrsoft Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Dvrsoft Systems, Inc.. Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Dvrsoft\Surveillance_client directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 is C:\Program Files\Dvrsoft\Surveillance_client\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Surveillance_client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.90 MB (9335808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Surveillance_client version 1.1.62. They take about 10.06 MB (10548175
bytes) on disk.
- Surveillance_client.exe (8.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 version 1.1.62
Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 is an application offered by the software company Dvrsoft Systems, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Surveillance_client version 1.1.62". If it exists on your system the Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Surveillance_client version 1.1.62, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.62.
8. After removing Surveillance_client version 1.1.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 by Dvrsoft Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 by Dvrsoft Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Surveillance_client version 1.1.62 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 19:38:04.667