Surveillance_client version 1.1.53
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 from your computerDvrsoft Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Dvrsoft Systems, Inc.. Usually the Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvrsoft\Surveillance_client directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dvrsoft\Surveillance_client\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Surveillance_client version 1.1.53. The application's main executable file is labeled Surveillance_client.exe and it has a size of 8.82 MB (9245184 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Surveillance_client version 1.1.53. They occupy 9.97 MB (10457551
bytes) on disk.
- Surveillance_client.exe (8.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.53
of Surveillance_client version 1.1.53.
Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 is an application released by Dvrsoft Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surveillance_client version 1.1.53". If it exists on your system the Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Surveillance_client version 1.1.53, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Surveillance_client version 1.1.53.
8. After removing Surveillance_client version 1.1.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 by Dvrsoft Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 by Dvrsoft Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Surveillance_client version 1.1.53 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:57:12.543