This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SurvCEDemo 5.08 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SurvCEDemo 5.08 from your computerCarlson Software
. More information about Carlson Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.carlsonsw.com
if you want to read more on SurvCEDemo 5.08 on Carlson Software's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SurvCEDemo directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. SurvCEDemo 5.08's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SurvCEDemo\uninst.exe. SurvCEDemo 5.08's primary file takes about 14.75 MB (15466496 bytes) and is named SurvCE.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SurvCEDemo 5.08. They take 39.72 MB (41648112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (63.48 KB)
- cadfileconv.exe (11.48 MB)
- cadfileconv2.exe (11.51 MB)
- CEFileTransferTool.exe (268.50 KB)
- CEFileTransferTool_p.exe (256.00 KB)
- ImageMgr.exe (884.00 KB)
- ImgThumbPC.exe (112.00 KB)
- ProcessSurvPCImg.exe (448.00 KB)
- SurvCE.exe (14.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.08
of SurvCEDemo 5.08.
SurvCEDemo 5.08 is a program offered by Carlson Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SurvCEDemo 5.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SurvCEDemo 5.08 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SurvCEDemo 5.08 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SurvCEDemo 5.08". If it exists on your system the SurvCEDemo 5.08 app will be found automatically. When you select SurvCEDemo 5.08 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SurvCEDemo 5.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SurvCEDemo 5.08:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.carlsonsw.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SurvCEDemo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SurvCEDemo 5.08.
8. After uninstalling SurvCEDemo 5.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SurvCEDemo 5.08 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SurvCEDemo 5.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SurvCEDemo 5.08 by Carlson Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SurvCEDemo 5.08 by Carlson Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SurvCEDemo 5.08 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:39:54.023