This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Surround SCM for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Surround SCM from your PCSeapine Software, Inc.
. More information on Seapine Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.seapine.com
if you want to read more on Surround SCM on Seapine Software, Inc.'s page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Seapine\Surround SCM directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Surround SCM's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Seapine\Surround SCM\Uninstall_Surround SCM\Change Surround SCM Installation.exe". Surround SCM Client.exe is the Surround SCM's primary executable file and it takes close to 13.12 MB (13755568 bytes) on disk.
Surround SCM is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.86 MB (18728648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DIFF.EXE (66.50 KB)
- diff3.exe (17.50 KB)
- sscm.exe (2.66 MB)
- Surround SCM Client.exe (13.12 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- Change Surround SCM Installation.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Surround SCM version 2013.0.1.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Surround SCM:
...click to view all...
Surround SCM is a program by Seapine Software, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Surround SCM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Surround SCM from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Surround SCM or simply click the Search feature and type in "Surround SCM". If it is installed on your PC the Surround SCM program will be found automatically. When you click Surround SCM in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Surround SCM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Surround SCM:
- The publisher is: http://www.seapine.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Seapine\Surround SCM\Uninstall_Surround SCM\Change Surround SCM Installation.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Surround SCM.
8. After removing Surround SCM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Surround SCM that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Surround SCM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Surround SCM by Seapine Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Surround SCM by Seapine Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Surround SCM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:43:48.610