You can find below detailed information on how to remove Surfer 16 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Surfer 16 from your systemGolden Software, LLC
. Open here
for more info on Golden Software, LLC. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 16 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Surfer 16 's main file takes around 9.97 MB (10458344 bytes) and is called Surfer.exe.
Surfer 16 contains of the executables below. They take 16.36 MB (17153344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeodeWPF.exe (1,009.73 KB)
- GoldenSoftwareUpdate.exe (472.73 KB)
- GSCrashu.exe (647.23 KB)
- pdftobmp.exe (1.72 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.61 MB)
- Scripter.exe (136.23 KB)
- Surfer.exe (9.97 MB)
- SurferUpdate.exe (871.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Surfer 16 version 16.2.375
alone. You can find here a few links to other Surfer 16 versions:
...click to view all...
Surfer 16 is an application released by Golden Software, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Surfer 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Surfer 16 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Surfer 16 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Surfer 16 ". If it is installed on your PC the Surfer 16 program will be found very quickly. When you click Surfer 16 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Surfer 16 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Surfer 16 .
8. After removing Surfer 16 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Surfer 16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Surfer 16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Surfer 16 by Golden Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Surfer 16 by Golden Software, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Surfer 16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 01:09:47.107