Surfer 14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Surfer 14 from your systemGolden Software, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Golden Software, LLC. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 14 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled Surfer.exe and it has a size of 10.89 MB (11415952 bytes).
Surfer 14 contains of the executables below. They take 16.77 MB (17581296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeodeWPF.exe (1,007.89 KB)
- GSCrashu.exe (622.39 KB)
- InternetUpdate2.exe (471.89 KB)
- InternetUpdateu.exe (471.89 KB)
- lsinit.exe (684.00 KB)
- pdftobmp.exe (1.71 MB)
- Surfer.exe (10.89 MB)
- SurferUpdate.exe (870.39 KB)
- Scripter.exe (142.39 KB)
This data is about Surfer 14 version 14.2.661
alone. Click on the links below for other Surfer 14 versions:
Surfer 14 is a program released by Golden Software, LLC. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Surfer 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Surfer 14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Surfer 14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Surfer 14 ". If it exists on your system the Surfer 14 application will be found very quickly. When you click Surfer 14 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Surfer 14 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Surfer 14 .
8. After removing Surfer 14 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Surfer 14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Surfer 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surfer 14 by Golden Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Surfer 14 by Golden Software, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Surfer 14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 16:55:48.327