Surfer 11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Surfer 11 from your systemGolden Software, Inc.
. More information on Golden Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Surfer 11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 11 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Surfer.exe is the Surfer 11's main executable file and it takes around 8.06 MB (8448376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Surfer 11. They occupy 9.99 MB (10478696
bytes) on disk.
- GSCrashu.exe (422.50 KB)
- InternetUpdateu.exe (471.87 KB)
- Surfer.exe (8.06 MB)
- SurferUpdate.exe (877.37 KB)
- Scripter.exe (211.00 KB)
The current page applies to Surfer 11 version 11.1.719
alone. Click on the links below for other Surfer 11 versions:
...click to view all...
Surfer 11 is a program released by Golden Software, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Surfer 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Surfer 11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Surfer 11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Surfer 11". The Surfer 11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Surfer 11 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Surfer 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Surfer 11.
8. After removing Surfer 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Surfer 11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Surfer 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Surfer 11 by Golden Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Surfer 11 by Golden Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Surfer 11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:44:32.403