This info is about Surfblocker 5.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Surfblocker 5.3 from your computerKarlis Blumentals
. Go over here
for more info on Karlis Blumentals. More details about the application Surfblocker 5.3 can be found at http://www.blumentals.net
. Surfblocker 5.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Surfblocker 5.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. surfblock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.48 MB (5743960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Surfblocker 5.3. They occupy about 9.66 MB (10132513
bytes) on disk.
- ciprotect.exe (416.50 KB)
- IProtectorHelper64.exe (363.50 KB)
- IProtectorService.exe (2.28 MB)
- surfblock.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Surfblocker 5.3 version 5.0
If you are manually uninstalling Surfblocker 5.3 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Surfblocker 5.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\blumsoftiNetProtDrv32.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\blumsoftiNetProtDrv64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\chkpass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\ciprotect.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\data\offers\images\piggy-bank.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\data\offers\images\underline.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\data\offers\special.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\IProtectorHelper64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\IProtectorService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\IPTrmHook32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\IPTrmHook64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\metro.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\surfblock.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\WSAHook32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\WSAHook64.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Karlis Blumentals\Surfblocker
Surfblocker 5.3 is a program offered by Karlis Blumentals. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Surfblocker 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Surfblocker 5.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Surfblocker 5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Surfblocker 5.3". If it is installed on your PC the Surfblocker 5.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Surfblocker 5.3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Surfblocker 5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Surfblocker 5.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blumentals.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Surfblocker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Surfblocker 5.3.
8. After uninstalling Surfblocker 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Surfblocker 5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Surfblocker 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Surfblocker 5.3 by Karlis Blumentals from your computer, we are not saying that Surfblocker 5.3 by Karlis Blumentals is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Surfblocker 5.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:08:44.417