This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SurfSolo 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SurfSolo 2.0 from your PCSecurStar GmbH.
. Check out here
for more info on SecurStar GmbH.. Click on http://www.securstar.com
to get more facts about SurfSolo 2.0 on SecurStar GmbH.'s website. Usually the SurfSolo 2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SurfSolo directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SurfSolo 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SurfSolo\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 504.00 KB (516096 bytes) on disk and is titled SurfSolo.exe.
SurfSolo 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 838.73 KB (858864
bytes) on disk.
- plink.exe (288.00 KB)
- SurfSolo.exe (504.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.73 KB)
The current page applies to SurfSolo 2.0 version 2.0
SurfSolo 2.0 is a program offered by the software company SecurStar GmbH.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove SurfSolo 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SurfSolo 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SurfSolo 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SurfSolo 2.0". The SurfSolo 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SurfSolo 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SurfSolo 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SurfSolo 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securstar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SurfSolo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SurfSolo 2.0.
8. After removing SurfSolo 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SurfSolo 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SurfSolo 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SurfSolo 2.0 by SecurStar GmbH. from your PC, nor are we saying that SurfSolo 2.0 by SecurStar GmbH. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SurfSolo 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:57:04.207