SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 from your PCSurfEasy Inc
. Open here
for more information on SurfEasy Inc. Please open http://www.surfeasy.com
if you want to read more on SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 on SurfEasy Inc's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SurfEasy VPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SurfEasy VPN\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.68 MB (13295288 bytes) on disk and is titled SurfEasyVPN.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247. They occupy 26.07 MB (27341336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (394.20 KB)
- msvc_mfc_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- msvc_sp1_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- msvc_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- SurfEasyService.exe (3.04 MB)
- SurfEasyVPN.exe (12.68 MB)
- unzip.exe (107.68 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.04 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (87.68 KB)
This info is about SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 version 3.0.247
If you are manually uninstalling SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247:
- C:\Program Files\SurfEasy VPN
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SurfEasy VPN
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SurfEasy VPN
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\SurfEasy VPN\client\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\SurfEasy VPN\client\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files\SurfEasy VPN\client\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\SurfEasy VPN\client\imageformats\qmng4.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SurfEasy VPN
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SurfEasy VPN\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SurfEasy VPN\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SurfEasy VPN\UninstallString
SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 is a program released by SurfEasy Inc. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247". If it exists on your system the SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 program will be found automatically. When you click SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247:
- The publisher is: http://www.surfeasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SurfEasy VPN\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247.
8. After uninstalling SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 by SurfEasy Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 by SurfEasy Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SurfEasy VPN 3.0.247 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 10:45:14.487