This info is about Surf Safer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Surf Safer from your computerIllustrious Apps
. Further information on Illustrious Apps can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Surf Safer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Surf Safer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Surf Safer\uninstall.exe . Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. gpedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 93.50 KB (95744 bytes) on disk.
Surf Safer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 961.87 KB (984954
bytes) on disk.
- gpedit.exe (93.50 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (120.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- storageedit.exe (75.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (192.37 KB)
This web page is about Surf Safer version 1.0
Surf Safer is a program marketed by the software company Illustrious Apps. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Surf Safer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Surf Safer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Surf Safer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surf Safer". If it exists on your system the Surf Safer program will be found very quickly. When you click Surf Safer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Surf Safer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Surf Safer.
8. After removing Surf Safer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Surf Safer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Surf Safer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surf Safer by Illustrious Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that Surf Safer by Illustrious Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Surf Safer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:50:56.223