This info is about Surf Safer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Surf Safer from your computerIllustrious Apps
. Further information on Illustrious Apps can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Surf Safer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Surf Safer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Surf Safer\uninstall.exe . Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. gpedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 93.50 KB (95744 bytes) on disk.
Surf Safer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 961.87 KB (984954
bytes) on disk.
- gpedit.exe (93.50 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (120.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- storageedit.exe (75.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (192.37 KB)
This web page is about Surf Safer version 1.0
Surf Safer is a program marketed by the software company Illustrious Apps. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Surf Safer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Surf Safer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Surf Safer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surf Safer". The Surf Safer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Surf Safer in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Surf Safer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Surf Safer.
8. After removing Surf Safer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Surf Safer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Surf Safer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surf Safer by Illustrious Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that Surf Safer by Illustrious Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Surf Safer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:50:56.223