This info is about Surf Accuracy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Surf Accuracy from your computerSurf Accuracy Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Surf Accuracy Inc. Detailed information about Surf Accuracy can be seen at http://www.surfaccuracy.com
. Usually the Surf Accuracy program is found in the C:\Program Files\SurfAccuracy folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SurfAccuracy\SAccU.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Surf Accuracy. Surf Accuracy's main file takes around 113.50 KB (116224 bytes) and is called SAcc.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Surf Accuracy. They occupy about 128.00 KB (131072
bytes) on disk.
- SAcc.exe (113.50 KB)
- SAccU.exe (14.50 KB)
Surf Accuracy is an application released by Surf Accuracy Inc. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Surf Accuracy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Surf Accuracy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Surf Accuracy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Surf Accuracy". If it is installed on your PC the Surf Accuracy application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Surf Accuracy in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Surf Accuracy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Surf Accuracy:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.surfaccuracy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SurfAccuracy\SAccU.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Surf Accuracy.
8. After uninstalling Surf Accuracy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Surf Accuracy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Surf Accuracy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surf Accuracy by Surf Accuracy Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Surf Accuracy by Surf Accuracy Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Surf Accuracy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 02:08:34.780