SureThing Disc Labeler Gold
This page contains complete information on how to remove SureThing Disc Labeler Gold for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SureThing Disc Labeler Gold from your PCMicroVision Development, Inc.
. You can read more on MicroVision Development, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to SureThing Disc Labeler Gold at http://www.surething.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing Disc Labeler 6 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. SureThing Disc Labeler Gold's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing Disc Labeler 6\unins000.exe. SureThing Disc Labeler Gold's main file takes about 3.40 MB (3564672 bytes) and is named stdl.exe.
SureThing Disc Labeler Gold contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.62 MB (4841080
bytes) on disk.
- mvupdater.exe (67.13 KB)
- stdl.exe (3.40 MB)
- stwmplaunch.exe (13.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- svg2png.exe (15.13 KB)
This data is about SureThing Disc Labeler Gold version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other SureThing Disc Labeler Gold versions:
...click to view all...
SureThing Disc Labeler Gold has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\Z:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing Disc Labeler 6\stdl.exe
SureThing Disc Labeler Gold is a program by the software company MicroVision Development, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SureThing Disc Labeler Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SureThing Disc Labeler Gold from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SureThing Disc Labeler Gold or simply click the Search feature and type in "SureThing Disc Labeler Gold". If it is installed on your PC the SureThing Disc Labeler Gold app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SureThing Disc Labeler Gold in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SureThing Disc Labeler Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SureThing Disc Labeler Gold:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.surething.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing Disc Labeler 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SureThing Disc Labeler Gold.
8. After removing SureThing Disc Labeler Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SureThing Disc Labeler Gold that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SureThing Disc Labeler Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SureThing Disc Labeler Gold by MicroVision Development, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SureThing Disc Labeler Gold by MicroVision Development, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SureThing Disc Labeler Gold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:59:53.690