Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038
Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 from your PCCraft Edge
. Check out here
for more information on Craft Edge. Click on http://www.craftedge.com
to get more details about Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 on Craft Edge's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Craft Edge\Sure Cuts A Lot 2 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Craft Edge\Sure Cuts A Lot 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038. Sure Cuts A Lot 2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.18 MB (4381184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038. They occupy 7.20 MB (7545427
bytes) on disk.
- Sure Cuts A Lot 2.exe (4.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.56 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This info is about Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 version 2.038
Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 is a program released by Craft Edge. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038". If it is installed on your PC the Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.craftedge.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Craft Edge\Sure Cuts A Lot 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038.
8. After uninstalling Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 by Craft Edge from your PC, nor are we saying that Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 by Craft Edge is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sure Cuts A Lot 2.038 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 06:42:57.370