Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031
This web page is about Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 from your PCXerox Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Xerox Corporation. Detailed information about Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 can be found at www.xerox.com
. Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuppliesAssistant folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SuppliesAssistant\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031's primary file takes about 202.16 KB (207008 bytes) and its name is SuppliesAssistant.exe.
Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 is composed of the following executables which take 1.87 MB (1955704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SuppliesAssistant.exe (202.16 KB)
- SuppliesAssistantClient.exe (198.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (214.16 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (27.00 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (52.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (144.00 KB)
- jbroker.exe (72.00 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (17.00 KB)
- jqs.exe (144.00 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (48.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (27.00 KB)
- klist.exe (27.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (27.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (27.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (27.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (27.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (24.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
This page is about Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 version 4.3.2.0031
Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 is an application offered by the software company Xerox Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031". If it exists on your system the Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 program will be found automatically. When you select Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031:
- The publisher is: www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SuppliesAssistant\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031.
8. After uninstalling Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 by Xerox Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 by Xerox Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Supplies Assistant 4.3.2.0031 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:39:14.063