Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468
Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 from your computerXerox Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Xerox Corporation. Click on www.xerox.com
to get more info about Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 on Xerox Corporation's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\SuppliesAssistant directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SuppliesAssistant\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 202.60 KB (207464 bytes) on disk and is labeled SuppliesAssistant.exe.
Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.87 MB (1957072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuppliesAssistant.exe (202.60 KB)
- SuppliesAssistantClient.exe (198.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (214.60 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (27.00 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (52.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (144.00 KB)
- jbroker.exe (72.00 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (17.00 KB)
- jqs.exe (144.00 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (48.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (27.00 KB)
- klist.exe (27.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (27.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (27.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (27.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (27.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (24.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
The current page applies to Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 version 3.1.0.0468
Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 is a program marketed by the software company Xerox Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468". If it is installed on your PC the Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468:
- The web site of the program is: www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SuppliesAssistant\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468.
8. After removing Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 by Xerox Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 by Xerox Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Supplies Assistant 3.1.0.0468 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 23:34:11.650