Supple: Episode 2
Supple: Episode 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Supple: Episode 2 from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent. You can see more info related to Supple: Episode 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SuppleEpisode2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Supple: Episode 2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SuppleEpisode2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. SuppleEpisode2.exe is the Supple: Episode 2's main executable file and it occupies about 1.50 MB (1572864 bytes) on disk.
Supple: Episode 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.36 MB (5617616
bytes) on disk.
- SuppleEpisode2-WT.exe (3.52 MB)
- SuppleEpisode2.exe (1.50 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Supple: Episode 2.
Supple: Episode 2 is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Supple: Episode 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Supple: Episode 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Supple: Episode 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Supple: Episode 2". If it exists on your system the Supple: Episode 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Supple: Episode 2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Supple: Episode 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Supple: Episode 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SuppleEpisode2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Supple: Episode 2.
8. After uninstalling Supple: Episode 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Supple: Episode 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Supple: Episode 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Supple: Episode 2 by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Supple: Episode 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Supple: Episode 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 20:38:40.617