Supple - Episode 2
Supple - Episode 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Supple - Episode 2 from your PCGameHouse
. More info about GameHouse can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\GameHouse Games\Supple - Episode 2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Supple - Episode 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\5a9c239678333dfbbb323d724b167714.rguninst" "AddRemove". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 60.58 KB (62032 bytes) on disk and is labeled bstrapInstall.exe.
Supple - Episode 2 is composed of the following executables which take 487.23 KB (498928
bytes) on disk:
- bstrapInstall.exe (60.58 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.08 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This web page is about Supple - Episode 2 version 1.0
Supple - Episode 2 is a program offered by the software company GameHouse. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Supple - Episode 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Supple - Episode 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Supple - Episode 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Supple - Episode 2". The Supple - Episode 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Supple - Episode 2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Supple - Episode 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Supple - Episode 2.
8. After removing Supple - Episode 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Supple - Episode 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Supple - Episode 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Supple - Episode 2 by GameHouse from your computer, we are not saying that Supple - Episode 2 by GameHouse is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Supple - Episode 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 14:11:59.960