Supersootr4Pingpong is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Supersootr4Pingpong from your computertd
. You can find out more on td or check for application updates here
. Further information about Supersootr4Pingpong can be seen at http://www.tidjai.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Supersootr4Pingpong directory (same installation drive as Windows). Supersootr4Pingpong's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Supersootr4Pingpong\unins000.exe. Supersootr4Pingpong's primary file takes about 3.09 MB (3244032 bytes) and is named sps4pingpong.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Supersootr4Pingpong. They occupy 3.87 MB (4056996
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (204.50 KB)
- Setup1.exe (312.00 KB)
- sps4pingpong.exe (3.09 MB)
- St6unst.exe (139.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (137.91 KB)
The current page applies to Supersootr4Pingpong version 4
Supersootr4Pingpong is an application released by td. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Supersootr4Pingpong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Supersootr4Pingpong from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Supersootr4Pingpong or simply activate the Search field and type in "Supersootr4Pingpong". If it exists on your system the Supersootr4Pingpong application will be found very quickly. After you select Supersootr4Pingpong in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Supersootr4Pingpong, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Supersootr4Pingpong:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tidjai.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Supersootr4Pingpong\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Supersootr4Pingpong.
8. After removing Supersootr4Pingpong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Supersootr4Pingpong that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Supersootr4Pingpong using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Supersootr4Pingpong by td from your computer, nor are we saying that Supersootr4Pingpong by td is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Supersootr4Pingpong supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 06:12:32.330