You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Supermarket Mania for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Supermarket Mania from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. You can get more details on Supermarket Mania at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Supermarket Mania folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Supermarket Mania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Supermarket Mania. SupermarketMania-WT.exe is the Supermarket Mania's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.00 MB (2094864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Supermarket Mania. They take 3.08 MB (3233792
bytes) on disk.
- SupermarketMania-WT.exe (2.00 MB)
- SupermarketMania.exe (768.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Supermarket Mania version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Supermarket Mania versions:
Supermarket Mania is an application by the software company WildTangent. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Supermarket Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Supermarket Mania with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Supermarket Mania or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Supermarket Mania". The Supermarket Mania app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Supermarket Mania in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Supermarket Mania, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Supermarket Mania:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Supermarket Mania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Supermarket Mania.
8. After uninstalling Supermarket Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Supermarket Mania which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Supermarket Mania with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Supermarket Mania by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Supermarket Mania by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Supermarket Mania in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 19:14:54.873