Superior Save is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Superior Save from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Superior Save is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\SuperiorSave folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Superior Save by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\SuperiorSave\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Superior Save.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 377.87 KB (386936 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Superior Save. They occupy 4.44 MB (4657133
bytes) on disk.
- Superior Save.exe (377.87 KB)
- Superior Save.wrp.exe (3.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (403.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Superior Save version 126.96.36.199
Superior Save is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Superior Save is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Superior Save from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Superior Save or simply activate the Search field and type in "Superior Save". If it is installed on your PC the Superior Save program will be found very quickly. When you click Superior Save in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Superior Save, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Superior Save.
8. After uninstalling Superior Save, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Superior Save that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Superior Save using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Superior Save by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Superior Save by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Superior Save supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:16:08.267