This page is about Superior Save for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Superior Save from your systemToomkyGames.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on ToomkyGames.com. Please open http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
if you want to read more on Superior Save on ToomkyGames.com's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Superior Save folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Superior Save\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Superior Save. SuperiorSave.exe is the Superior Save's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.09 MB (1140736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Superior Save. They take about 5.89 MB (6180041
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (3.67 MB)
- SuperiorSave.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Superior Save is an application released by the software company ToomkyGames.com. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Superior Save is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Superior Save from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Superior Save or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Superior Save". If it exists on your system the Superior Save app will be found very quickly. After you select Superior Save in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Superior Save, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Superior Save:
- The publisher is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Superior Save\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Superior Save.
8. After removing Superior Save, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Superior Save that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Superior Save with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Superior Save by ToomkyGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Superior Save by ToomkyGames.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Superior Save supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 08:58:03.090