Superfrog HD version 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove Superfrog HD version 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Superfrog HD version 1.0 from your computerTeam 17
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Team 17. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Superfrog HD directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Superfrog HD version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\Superfrog HD\unins000.exe". Superfrog.exe is the Superfrog HD version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes about 1,009.00 KB (1033216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Superfrog HD version 1.0. They take 20.14 MB (21113690
bytes) on disk.
- Superfrog.exe (1,009.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (796.67 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current page applies to Superfrog HD version 1.0 version 1.0
Superfrog HD version 1.0 is a program by the software company Team 17. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Superfrog HD version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Superfrog HD version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Superfrog HD version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Superfrog HD version 1.0". The Superfrog HD version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Superfrog HD version 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Superfrog HD version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Superfrog HD version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Superfrog HD version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Superfrog HD version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Superfrog HD version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Superfrog HD version 1.0 by Team 17 from your computer, nor are we saying that Superfrog HD version 1.0 by Team 17 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Superfrog HD version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 15:15:31.533