This web page is about Supercow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Supercow from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Media Contact LLC. Further information about Supercow can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Supercow directory (same installation drive as Windows). Supercow's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Supercow\unins000.exe. Supercow's main file takes about 18.00 KB (18432 bytes) and is called game.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Supercow. They take about 1.56 MB (1638049
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (18.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (880.00 KB)
This data is about Supercow version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Supercow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Supercow:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Supercow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameTop.com\Supercow
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameTop.com\Supercow\data\gamelog.log
Supercow is an application marketed by the software company Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Supercow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Supercow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Supercow or simply click the Search field and type in "Supercow". If it is installed on your PC the Supercow program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Supercow in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Supercow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supercow:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Supercow\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Supercow.
8. After removing Supercow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Supercow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Supercow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Supercow by Media Contact LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Supercow by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Supercow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:41:49.473