This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Supercopier 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Supercopier 184.108.40.206 from your computerSupercopier
. Check out here
where you can read more on Supercopier. Click on http://supercopier.first-world.info/
to get more facts about Supercopier 220.127.116.11 on Supercopier's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Supercopier folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Supercopier 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\Supercopier\uninst.exe. supercopier.exe is the Supercopier 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes around 1.31 MB (1370112 bytes) on disk.
Supercopier 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 1.35 MB (1418614
bytes) on disk.
- supercopier.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Supercopier 184.108.40.206.
When you're planning to uninstall Supercopier 220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Supercopier 18.104.22.168 from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Supercopier
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Supercopier\Supercopier.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Supercopier\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3787617982-3007900589-1685319029-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Supercopier\supercopier.exe
Supercopier 22.214.171.124 is a program released by the software company Supercopier. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Supercopier 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Supercopier 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Supercopier 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Supercopier 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Supercopier 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Supercopier 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Supercopier 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Supercopier 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://supercopier.first-world.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Supercopier\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Supercopier 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Supercopier 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Supercopier 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Supercopier 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Supercopier 126.96.36.199 by Supercopier from your computer, we are not saying that Supercopier 188.8.131.52 by Supercopier is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Supercopier 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 19:11:52.333