This info is about Supercars Racing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Supercars Racing from your systemGamebra LLC
. More information about Gamebra LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Gamebra.com/
to get more facts about Supercars Racing on Gamebra LLC's website. Supercars Racing is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamebra.com\Supercars Racing directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Supercars Racing is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamebra.com\Supercars Racing\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Supercars Racing's primary file takes about 9.49 MB (9949184 bytes) and its name is game.exe.
The executables below are part of Supercars Racing. They occupy about 10.63 MB (11149009
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (9.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Supercars Racing version 1.0
Supercars Racing is an application released by Gamebra LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Supercars Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Supercars Racing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Supercars Racing or simply click the Search feature and type in "Supercars Racing". The Supercars Racing program will be found very quickly. After you select Supercars Racing in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Supercars Racing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supercars Racing:
- The publisher is: http://www.Gamebra.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamebra.com\Supercars Racing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Supercars Racing.
8. After removing Supercars Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Supercars Racing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Supercars Racing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Supercars Racing by Gamebra LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Supercars Racing by Gamebra LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Supercars Racing in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:20:04.950