This info is about Supercars Racing for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Supercars Racing from your systemGamebra LLC
. More information about Gamebra LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Gamebra.com/
to get more facts about Supercars Racing on Gamebra LLC's website. Supercars Racing is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamebra.com\Supercars Racing directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Supercars Racing is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamebra.com\Supercars Racing\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Supercars Racing's primary file takes about 9.49 MB (9949184 bytes) and its name is game.exe.
The executables below are part of Supercars Racing. They occupy about 10.63 MB (11149009
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (9.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Supercars Racing version 1.0
Supercars Racing is an application released by Gamebra LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Supercars Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Supercars Racing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Supercars Racing or simply click the Search field and type in "Supercars Racing". The Supercars Racing application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Supercars Racing in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Supercars Racing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supercars Racing:
- The publisher is: http://www.Gamebra.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gamebra.com\Supercars Racing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Supercars Racing.
8. After removing Supercars Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Supercars Racing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Supercars Racing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Supercars Racing by Gamebra LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Supercars Racing by Gamebra LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Supercars Racing in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:20:04.950