This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SuperTux 0.3.5a for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SuperTux 0.3.5a from your systemSuperTux Development Team
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SuperTux Development Team. More data about the program SuperTux 0.3.5a can be seen at http://supertux.lethargik.org
. SuperTux 0.3.5a is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SuperTux 0.3.5a directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SuperTux 0.3.5a is C:\Program Files\SuperTux 0.3.5a\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. supertux2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.74 MB (1823744 bytes) on disk.
SuperTux 0.3.5a is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.89 MB (3033801
bytes) on disk:
- supertux2.exe (1.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to SuperTux 0.3.5a version 0.3.5
SuperTux 0.3.5a is an application by the software company SuperTux Development Team. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove SuperTux 0.3.5a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SuperTux 0.3.5a from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SuperTux 0.3.5a or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperTux 0.3.5a". The SuperTux 0.3.5a app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SuperTux 0.3.5a in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SuperTux 0.3.5a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperTux 0.3.5a:
- The web site of the program is: http://supertux.lethargik.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SuperTux 0.3.5a\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuperTux 0.3.5a.
8. After uninstalling SuperTux 0.3.5a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperTux 0.3.5a which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SuperTux 0.3.5a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperTux 0.3.5a by SuperTux Development Team from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperTux 0.3.5a by SuperTux Development Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperTux 0.3.5a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 01:24:55.650