You can find below details on how to remove SuperSync 5.1.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 from your computerSuperSync
. Check out here
where you can read more on SuperSync. More information about SuperSync 5.1.2 can be seen at http://www.supersync.com
. Usually the SuperSync 5.1.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SuperSync 5.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SuperSync.exe is the SuperSync 5.1.2's primary executable file and it takes around 433.01 KB (443400 bytes) on disk.
SuperSync 5.1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.47 MB (2590888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperSync.exe (433.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.51 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- supersync_iphone.exe (32.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (288.01 KB)
- ffplay.exe (446.51 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (127.51 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This page is about SuperSync 5.1.2 version 5.1.2
SuperSync 5.1.2 is an application released by SuperSync. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase SuperSync 5.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SuperSync 5.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperSync 5.1.2". The SuperSync 5.1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SuperSync 5.1.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SuperSync 5.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperSync 5.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.supersync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSync\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2.
8. After uninstalling SuperSync 5.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperSync 5.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperSync 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 by SuperSync from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperSync 5.1.2 by SuperSync is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 03:52:25.710