You can find below details on how to remove SuperSync 5.1.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 from your computerSuperSync
. Check out here
where you can read more on SuperSync. More information about SuperSync 5.1.2 can be seen at http://www.supersync.com
. Usually the SuperSync 5.1.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SuperSync 5.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SuperSync.exe is the SuperSync 5.1.2's primary executable file and it takes around 433.01 KB (443400 bytes) on disk.
SuperSync 5.1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.47 MB (2590888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperSync.exe (433.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.51 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- supersync_iphone.exe (32.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (288.01 KB)
- ffplay.exe (446.51 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (127.51 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This page is about SuperSync 5.1.2 version 5.1.2
SuperSync 5.1.2 is an application released by SuperSync. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase SuperSync 5.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SuperSync 5.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperSync 5.1.2". If it exists on your system the SuperSync 5.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SuperSync 5.1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SuperSync 5.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperSync 5.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.supersync.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSync\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2.
8. After uninstalling SuperSync 5.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperSync 5.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperSync 5.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 by SuperSync from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperSync 5.1.2 by SuperSync is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperSync 5.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 03:52:25.710