SuperSoloFinder is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SuperSoloFinder from your systemCliff Carrigan
. Open here
for more details on Cliff Carrigan. More info about the app SuperSoloFinder can be seen at http://CliffCarrigan.com
. SuperSoloFinder is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSoloFinder directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall SuperSoloFinder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSoloFinder\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SuperSoloFinder.exe is the SuperSoloFinder's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.05 MB (6341806 bytes) on disk.
SuperSoloFinder is comprised of the following executables which take 6.62 MB (6940334
bytes) on disk:
- SuperSoloFinder.exe (6.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (584.50 KB)
This web page is about SuperSoloFinder version 3.1
SuperSoloFinder is a program released by the software company Cliff Carrigan. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SuperSoloFinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SuperSoloFinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SuperSoloFinder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperSoloFinder". If it exists on your system the SuperSoloFinder program will be found very quickly. When you click SuperSoloFinder in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SuperSoloFinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperSoloFinder:
- The web site of the application is: http://CliffCarrigan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperSoloFinder\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperSoloFinder.
8. After removing SuperSoloFinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SuperSoloFinder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperSoloFinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SuperSoloFinder by Cliff Carrigan from your computer, we are not saying that SuperSoloFinder by Cliff Carrigan is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SuperSoloFinder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 11:01:02.757