This web page is about SuperSign C_v126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SuperSign C_v188.8.131.52 from your computerLGE
. Go over here
for more details on LGE. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\SuperSign C_v184.108.40.206 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SuperSign C_v220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\SuperSign C_v18.104.22.168\Remover SuperSign C_v22.214.171.124.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SuperSign C_v126.96.36.199.exe is the SuperSign C_v188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.90 MB (9334784 bytes) on disk.
SuperSign C_v184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.94 MB (9377205
bytes) on disk.
- Remover SuperSign C_v220.127.116.11.exe (41.43 KB)
- SuperSign C_v18.104.22.168.exe (8.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SuperSign C_v126.96.36.199.
SuperSign C_v188.8.131.52 is a program released by LGE. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove SuperSign C_v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SuperSign C_v220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SuperSign C_v18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperSign C_v22.214.171.124". The SuperSign C_v126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SuperSign C_v188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SuperSign C_v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperSign C_v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling SuperSign C_v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SuperSign C_v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperSign C_v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperSign C_v188.8.131.52 by LGE from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperSign C_v184.108.40.206 by LGE is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperSign C_v220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 15:45:29.897