This page is about SuperRam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SuperRam from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. More details about SuperRam can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. SuperRam is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SuperRam is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SuperRam's main file takes about 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes) and is named SuperRam.exe.
SuperRam contains of the executables below. They take 12.69 MB (13306520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.45 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.10 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.83 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.84 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This info is about SuperRam version 188.8.131.522
alone. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is a program by PGWARE LLC. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SuperRam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperRam or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SuperRam in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperRam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SuperRam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 23:41:26.127