This page is about SuperRam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SuperRam from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on SuperRam on PGWARE LLC's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SuperRam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.51 MB (2632320 bytes) on disk and is called SuperRam.exe.
SuperRam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.87 MB (13500384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of SuperRam. Click on the links below for other SuperRam versions:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application marketed by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SuperRam or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperRam". The SuperRam application will be found automatically. When you click SuperRam in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SuperRam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperRam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SuperRam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-10 14:59:51.127