This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SuperPOSH for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall SuperPOSH from your computerOEM
. More information about OEM can be seen here
. Usually the SuperPOSH application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperPOSH folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperPOSH\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SuperPOSH. POSH.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 384.00 KB (393216 bytes) on disk.
SuperPOSH is comprised of the following executables which take 5.37 MB (5629214
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FnKey.exe (92.00 KB)
- install.exe (380.00 KB)
- POSH.exe (384.00 KB)
- POSHMain.exe (108.00 KB)
- POSHStartUp.exe (384.00 KB)
- RecoveryPowerManagement.exe (380.00 KB)
- Super POSH.exe (488.00 KB)
- SuperHealth.exe (536.00 KB)
- SuperOSD.exe (320.00 KB)
- SuperPower.exe (548.00 KB)
- SuperSpeeder.exe (708.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (789.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (380.00 KB)
This web page is about SuperPOSH version 1.13
only. For more SuperPOSH versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SuperPOSH is a program by the software company OEM. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SuperPOSH is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SuperPOSH from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SuperPOSH or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperPOSH". If it exists on your system the SuperPOSH program will be found automatically. When you click SuperPOSH in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SuperPOSH, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperPOSH.
8. After uninstalling SuperPOSH, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SuperPOSH which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperPOSH using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperPOSH by OEM from your PC, we are not saying that SuperPOSH by OEM is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SuperPOSH in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 18:22:32.277