SuperNote is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SuperNote from your systemASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
. More information on ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. can be seen here
. More info about the program SuperNote can be seen at http://www.ASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\SuperNote folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SuperNote is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\SuperNote\SuperNoteUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called SuperNoteForDesktop.exe and its approximative size is 938.65 KB (961176 bytes).
SuperNote installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.04 MB (2144265
bytes) on disk.
- SuperNoteForDesktop.exe (938.65 KB)
- SuperNoteUninstall.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to SuperNote version 0.2.1.9
SuperNote is an application released by the software company ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SuperNote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SuperNote with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SuperNote or simply click the Search feature and type in "SuperNote". The SuperNote app will be found very quickly. When you click SuperNote in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SuperNote, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperNote:
- The software company is: http://www.ASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\SuperNote\SuperNoteUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperNote.
8. After removing SuperNote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SuperNote that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SuperNote with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperNote by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperNote by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperNote supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:24:49.183