SuperNote is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SuperNote from your PCASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
. More information on ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. can be seen here
. More info about the program SuperNote can be seen at http://www.ASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\SuperNote folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SuperNote is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\SuperNote\SuperNoteUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called SuperNoteForDesktop.exe and its approximative size is 938.65 KB (961176 bytes).
SuperNote installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.04 MB (2144265
bytes) on disk.
- SuperNoteForDesktop.exe (938.65 KB)
- SuperNoteUninstall.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to SuperNote version 0.2.1.9
only. You can find here a few links to other SuperNote versions:
SuperNote is an application released by the software company ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall SuperNote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SuperNote from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperNote or simply activate the Search field and type in "SuperNote". If it exists on your system the SuperNote program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SuperNote in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SuperNote, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperNote:
- The software company is: http://www.ASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\SuperNote\SuperNoteUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperNote.
8. After uninstalling SuperNote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperNote that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperNote using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperNote by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. from your PC, we are not saying that SuperNote by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperNote in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:24:49.183