You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SuperMailer 9.10 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SuperMailer 9.10 from your systemMirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen
. More information about Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen can be read here
. Please open http://www.supermailer.de/
if you want to read more on SuperMailer 9.10 on Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen's page. SuperMailer 9.10 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SuperMailer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing SuperMailer 9.10 is C:\Program Files\SuperMailer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SuperMailer 9.10's main file takes around 26.21 MB (27479048 bytes) and its name is sm.exe.
SuperMailer 9.10 is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.96 MB (31418161
bytes) on disk:
- N4WHlper.exe (502.05 KB)
- OUpdate.exe (2.55 MB)
- ReFileMon.exe (32.00 KB)
- sm.exe (26.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
This web page is about SuperMailer 9.10 version 9.10
SuperMailer 9.10 is an application by Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove SuperMailer 9.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SuperMailer 9.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperMailer 9.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperMailer 9.10". If it exists on your system the SuperMailer 9.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SuperMailer 9.10 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SuperMailer 9.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperMailer 9.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.supermailer.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SuperMailer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SuperMailer 9.10.
8. After removing SuperMailer 9.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperMailer 9.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperMailer 9.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SuperMailer 9.10 by Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen from your computer, we are not saying that SuperMailer 9.10 by Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SuperMailer 9.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 23:57:54.913