SuperMailer 5.51 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SuperMailer 5.51 from your PCMirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen
. You can find out more on Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on SuperMailer 5.51 at http://www.supermailer.de/
. SuperMailer 5.51 is typically installed in the C:\Programme\SuperMailer directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SuperMailer 5.51 is "C:\Programme\SuperMailer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled sm.exe and occupies 17.66 MB (18515464 bytes).
SuperMailer 5.51 is composed of the following executables which take 39.12 MB (41024267
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- N4WHlper.exe (502.05 KB)
- OUpdate.exe (2.55 MB)
- ReFileMon.exe (32.00 KB)
- sm.exe (17.66 MB)
- SMBounce.exe (3.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.01 KB)
- unins001.exe (702.34 KB)
- setup.exe (13.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.51
of SuperMailer 5.51.
SuperMailer 5.51 is an application released by the software company Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SuperMailer 5.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SuperMailer 5.51 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SuperMailer 5.51 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SuperMailer 5.51". If it exists on your system the SuperMailer 5.51 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SuperMailer 5.51 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SuperMailer 5.51, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperMailer 5.51:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.supermailer.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\SuperMailer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SuperMailer 5.51.
8. After uninstalling SuperMailer 5.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SuperMailer 5.51 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperMailer 5.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SuperMailer 5.51 by Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen from your computer, nor are we saying that SuperMailer 5.51 by Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperMailer 5.51 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:41:42.560