SuperMailer 11.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SuperMailer 11.00 from your PCMirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen. Please follow https://www.supermailer.de/
if you want to read more on SuperMailer 11.00 on Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SuperMailer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing SuperMailer 11.00 is C:\Program Files\SuperMailer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SuperMailer 11.00's primary file takes about 30.33 MB (31801656 bytes) and its name is sm.exe.
The executables below are part of SuperMailer 11.00. They occupy about 35.80 MB (37536976
bytes) on disk.
- N4WHlper.exe (502.05 KB)
- OUpdate.exe (4.26 MB)
- ReFileMon.exe (32.00 KB)
- sm.exe (30.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.05 KB)
The current page applies to SuperMailer 11.00 version 11.00
SuperMailer 11.00 is a program marketed by the software company Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase SuperMailer 11.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SuperMailer 11.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperMailer 11.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SuperMailer 11.00". The SuperMailer 11.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SuperMailer 11.00 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SuperMailer 11.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperMailer 11.00:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.supermailer.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SuperMailer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperMailer 11.00.
8. After uninstalling SuperMailer 11.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SuperMailer 11.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SuperMailer 11.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SuperMailer 11.00 by Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen from your PC, we are not saying that SuperMailer 11.00 by Mirko Boeer Softwareentwicklungen is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperMailer 11.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 18:07:49.727